DONATE ONLINE TO THE CARNIVAL FUND! – RHODDI AR-LEIN I GRONFA’R CARNIFAL!

 

Some people have asked how they can donate towards the Leeswood Carnival online. Here is how you can support the cause in 3 simple steps:
.

1) Click on one of the following links to donate your chosen amount:

2) Enter your details on the subsequent website. This takes approximately one minute.

3) Feel good that you’ve supported our fantastic cause.

.

*****

.

The company hosting the account for us (GoCardless) will take 1% of every transaction. The remaining 99% comes straight to the Carnival fund.

If you experience any problems in donating or wish to ask any questions regarding donating, please feel free to contact us through the Facebook site here.

Thank you so much for all who have and continue to support the Leeswood Carnival. We hope you’re as excited as we are.

Mae’r cwmni sydd yn rheoli’r rhoddion (GoCardless) yn cymryd 1% o bob trosglwyddiad. Daw’r 99% sy’n weddill yn syth at gronfa’r Carnifal.

Os cewch unrhyw broblemau wrth roddi neu os oes gennych unrhyw gwestiynau, cysylltwch â ni trwy Facebook yma.

Diolch yn fawr iawn i bawb sy’ wedi ac sydd yn parhau i gefnogi Carnifal Coed-llai. ‘Rydyn ni’n gobeithio eich bod yn cyffroi gymaint â ninnau.


LEESWOOD CARNIVAL COMMITTEE / Pwyllgor Carnifal Coed-llai

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s